Your health is our top priority.
Information for our guests
Due to the latest covid-19 alerts, we are taking all appropriate measures to protect our visitors and staff. Currently, staff are being trained in the new operating rules. We are equipped with all the means to disinfect the rooms after checking out our guests. We are closely monitoring all the new rules of the Office of Foreign Affairs and Commonwealth and local authorities.
Due to the latest notifications, we take the following measures to protect our visitors and staff:
- A special coordinator has been appointed as the person in charge to ensure that all health and safety measures determined by government orders are implemented.
- Temperature checks are required from all managers, employees, sellers and contractors upon arrival at the hotel.
- We provide each member of the staff with adequate personal protection measures.
- There is special equipment (medical kit) in the event of an accident.
- In the reception there will be antiseptic with at least 60% alcohol for visitors.
- Disinfection of keys.
- Cleaning rooms with steam cleaner.
- Collaboration with a doctor who specializes in COVID-19.
- We keep a file with the number of items and the details of the guests that will be hosted at the hotel (name, nationality, date of arrival, departure day, telephone number, e-mail, address).
- New check out time at 11:00 and check in at 15:00.
- Contactless check in before your arrival.
- Before your arrival, you will receive an e-mail with all the information you need to know about your stay.
- There will be no daily change of sheets and towels and cleaning services will be on demand.
- A safe distance must be maintained (between 1m and 2m) between guests and hotel staff.
- Wash both hands regularly with soap and water.
- Follow and respect the floor signs specially designed so that you do not come into contact with other visitors in public areas.
- Avoid touching the reception and other common areas of the hotel.
- Payment: we recommend the use of credit cards for all transactions.
- If you feel unwell during your stay: contact the receptionist or business manager from your room for advice on what to do next.
- The breakfast is not being prepared by us. It is made and delivered to us by authorized companies with the appropriate license. The breakfast will be served to you in your room, pre-packed in a box.
- Let us know via email if you have any special dietary requirements for breakfast (gluten-free menu, allergies, etc.).